We recently talked about open spaces here in Ladakh. Here is yet another example of an open space, but with a difference. It's huge, it's calm, lot of peace. I think that's the best ingredients for a place where you can relax your mind, enjoy the peace and probably meditate even. I am sure you had like to be the guy sitting there in this picture. What a lovely place to be in :)
India, a beautiful country. Come n explore n discover . Photographs n Info on some of the most beautiful places.

Comments
Thank you for the wonderful blog. While looking at your photos, I understood that India is far more mysterious land than I have thought prior. Yet the most surprising thing was to discover “India” in my own yard…
Hi Julia
Lol. It's difficult to maintain them. I keep my best blogs updated. Rest i update whenever i get time. Thanks for appreciating